Thursday, September 1, 2016
Random Questions: September
1. What decision do you wish you didn’t have to make? Whether to take certain job options or not
2. What are you questioning? whether my coffee addiction is a bad thing or not
3. What was the most recent thing you learned? "Az alma itt van, az auto meg ott" (Duolingo Hungarian is teaching me the strangest sentences...)
4. Where would you like to go? Budapest
5. The last doctor’s appointment you made was because my thyroid levels needed checked.
6. Name 3 things you should have done today. Studied Hungarian more, read more and change my sheets.
7. What is the last thing you felt guilty about? Being unkind to someone.
8. My life would be easier if I didn't have food allergies.
9. Does anyone owe you money? Nope
10. When is the last time you intentionally ‘wasted’ a day? Last Saturday. I read most of the day. :)
11. What is your favorite gadget? My phone
12. The computer I use the most is an Acer laptop.
13. How did you spend your free time today? Reading
14. Were you stressed today? Why? Nope
15. What was the last thing you said to another person? "Thank you."
16. Who threw the last party you went to? A friend
17. What went perfectly about your day? Work :)
18. How old do you feel? 18 maybe? Definitely not 21.
19. What pressure did you feel today? None, really.
20. The last gift I’ve received was a drawing from a camper that I tutored in Hungary.
21. If you could change today would you? Nope
22. I believe Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
23. What do you wish you could have skipped today? Traffic
24. Were you in control of your day? I'm never in control of my days
25. What made today worthwhile? Seeing the kids I tutored "get it"
26. Were you a good listener today? I could have been better.
27. I never make through a day without coffee.
28. Have you broken the law? How so? I ran a red light 3 years ago...
39. Were you bored today? Nope. I was too busy to be bored.