Thursday, June 1, 2017

Random Questions: June 2017


1. List the credit cards in your wallet. I don't have any credit cards; just a Visa debit card.
 2. How close to perfect was today? Pretty far from it.
 3. When did you last sing out loud? Last night on my drive home.
4. What was the last gathering you attended? My send-off party.
 5. Did anything make you sad today? Yep
 6. Share a secret thought. I never thought I'd be sad to leave Memphis, but now that it's getting closer, I'm actually going to miss it.
7. List 5 things you wish you invented. Coffee maker, computer, cars, planes, iPhone
8. What’s the last recipe you prepared? Cupcakes
9. Who is your most reliable friend? Emily
10. What made you lose track of time today? My phone
11. What are you confident about? Jesus saves.
 12. How did you do it? Perfectly. :)
 13. What is the last purchase you made? Groceries
14. Did you show someone appreciation today? Not yet
15. How many push-ups can you do? One? 
16. What are you looking forward to? Taking classes at Wheaton next week.
17. What is your favorite dish to prepare? Rice and vegetables
18. There is no such thing as too much love
19. What is the most important thing you were told today? "Unity in the church is vital."
20. What was the last thing you thought about today? Budapest
 21. What is the last book you read? 30,000 Teachers
22. What matters today? How well I serve others
23. What project are you working on? Getting things prepared for a month long trip.
24. What is your most prized possession? My books
25. Were you ‘good’ or ‘bad’ today? Umm...good?
26. What is the smartest thing you did today? Rested my voice so that I can hopefully talk normally tomorrow!
27. What was in your mailbox today? Nothing.
28. Today I was so sick
29. The last thing I bought myself was 2 new cardigans

No comments:

Post a Comment