Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Random Questions: July 2017


 1. What is your number one goal this year? To transition well to teaching in Budapest
 2. What are you most grateful for? So many things--God, travel, friends, family...
3. Are you content? Yep
4. What is your best memory of last year? Probably the day I spent at Lake Bled in Slovenia
5. What was the last major accomplishment you had? Earning my TEFL certificate
6. What possession could you not live without? Probably books
7. Can people change? Most definitely
 8. What is the last “good” thing you ate? 
 9. What is your current favorite snack? Apples and almond butter
10. What made you smile today? My family
11. What’s your favorite accessory? my "carpe diem" bracelet
12. What is making you mad? Politics
13. What did you have for dinner today? Hamburger, broccoli and a baked potato
 14. What did you get done? Errands and Hungary transition preparations
15. Who last called you on the phone? Hannah
16. Who are you in love with? Jesus :)
17. What are you grateful for? God's grace
 18. The best part of today was spending time with my niece . 
19. My current favorite website is amazon.com
20. What was the hardest thing you’re dealing with? Saying goodbye to people I love
21. Today I wish I had more energy.
 22. Tomorrow will be better because I'll go to bed earlier tonight
23. What made today unusual? I'm off work, so I have more free time than usual.
24. What are you looking for from life? to glorify God
25. What is your favorite thing to drink? COFFEE
 26. Today the temperature was in the 90's.
 27. How much did you spend at the grocery store the last time you went? $56
 28. Tomorrow I will have a productive day
29. What was your last major purchase? My flight to Budapest!
30. My house is a home because it's where I'm most comfortable
31. Who is the last person to tell you they loved you? My little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment