Friday, September 1, 2017

Random Questions: September 2017


1. What decision do you wish you didn’t have to make? There are a couple of personal decisions I'm not excited about having to make.
 2. What are you questioning? Everything I think I know the about Hungarian language.
 3. What was the most recent thing you learned? That Hungarian drivers will come dangerously close to hitting pedestrians before they stop!
4. Where would you like to go? Right now I'm thinking Ireland. :)
 5. The last doctor’s appointment you made was because I injured my foot.
6. Name 3 things you should have done today. Lesson planned more, cleaned my apartment and laundry.
7. What is the last thing you felt guilty about? I can't remember
8. My life would be easier if I didn't have food allergies. 
9. Does anyone owe you money? Nope
10. When is the last time you intentionally ‘wasted’ a day? Probably the week before I moved to Budapest...I had several free days to waste.
11. What is your favorite gadget? My phone
12. The computer I use the most is an Acer laptop.
13. How did you spend your free time today? Sitting outside reading by a fountain.
14. Were you stressed today? Why? Just a little...first day of school meetings!
15. What was the last thing you said to another person? "Goodnight."
 16. Who threw the last party you went to? A friend
17. What went perfectly about your day? The 2 hour nap I took after work
18. How old do you feel? 22.
19. What pressure did you feel today? To learn how to do my job well.
20. The last gift I’ve received was several cards from friends before I moved.
21. If you could change today would you? Nope
22. I believe Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life
 23. What do you wish you could have skipped today? The headache I've had all day
24. Were you in control of your day? I'm never in control of my days
 25. What made today worthwhile? Learning more about my teaching responsibilities
26. Were you a good listener today? I could have been better.
 27. I never want to say "never"
28. Have you broken the law? How so? Just some traffic laws (by accident!)
39. Were you bored today?  Not at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment