Thursday, December 31, 2015

This Year

~Alfred Tennyson


I saw this idea on Pinterest of simplifying goals for the New Year by using this format and decided it looked like a great plan.

A bad habit I'm going to break: Injuring my knee (if I can help it!) I'd really like to make it through 2016 without a knee injury. I can dream, right?
A good habit I'm going to start: Rehabbing my knee consistently
A new skill I'd like to learn: I need to learn to use a budget consistently, so my new skill to learn will be handling money well.
A person I hope to be more like: Jesus
A place I'd like to visit: Hungary
A book I'd like to read: Called for Life by Kent and Amber Bradley
A new food I'd like to try: I've been saying for years that I need to try sushi. Let's make that my food goal for this year.
I'm going to be better at: Extending grace to others
Something I want to do more of: Travel
Something I want to do less of: Worry

No comments:

Post a Comment