Monday, February 1, 2016

Random Questions: February Edition


1. What is your favorite piece of art you own? A picture my sister drew for me
2. The most expensive bill I paid last month was my car insurance.
3. What’s the last thing you apologized for? Having to tell somebody "no"
4. My favorite color is pink
5. On a scale of 1-10 how is your health? 6
 6. If you could do today over, would you change anything? I'd have that cup of coffee that I really wanted at 6 p.m. but didn't have because I knew the caffeine would make sleep impossible.
 7. Name a person you wish you didn’t have to deal with today. Can't think of anyone
8. What is the largest TV screen in your house? I don't even know. 50 inches maybe?
9. What time did you go to bed last night? Around midnight
10. What did you buy today? Nothing
11. I wish I had a healthy right knee
12. How many photos did you take today? One
13. What book are you reading right now? Deadlock
14. How many hours of sleep did you get last night? Seven
 15. Last thing you wanted but didn’t get. Coffee
16. What mood were you in today? A happy one!
 17. What was the last new thing you tried? A sweet and spicy pickle...eww
18. My biggest hope is I live a life that glorifies God
19. What has challenged your morals? Working with certain people
20. What kind of car are you driving? Ford Escape
 21. List your pets. Just my dog, Kali.
22. What are three things you need to buy? Face wash, food and a birthday present for my brother
23. Today I felt really secure knowing God has a plan for my life. 
24. Whose life did you make a difference in today? The boys I tutored.
25. What is your super power? Talking absurdly fast
26. What is annoying you? Anything Donald Trump related at the moment
27. What would have made today perfect? Today was pretty great just as it was.
 28. What stresses you?  Thinking about my future/making plans for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment