Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Random Questions: March Edition


1. The funniest thing you heard today. Can't think of anything anyone said that was particularly funny
2. If you could have a new talent what would you want? I think it'd be cool to be good at art. I'd like to at least be able to draw a stick figure!
 3. Who is your best friend but not your spouse? Emily
4. What do you wish you had left unsaid? Lots of things...
 5. What was the first thing you ate or drank today? Water
6. Are you saving or spending? Saving
7. On a scale of 1-10 how clean is your house? (10 being the cleanest) 8
8. What is the last song you listened to? "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
9. What relaxes you? Reading and listening to music
10. What is the most valuable thing you own? Hmm...I have no idea.
11. What did you find inspiring today? I think today pretty much lacked inspiration for me
12. Are you happy? Yep
13. How much “me” time did you take today? I just finished reading for an hour (my favorite "me" time" thing to do!)
14. List three things you have faith in. I don't really have faith in anything specific. My faith in Christ is most important.
15. Who is the last person you said “I love you” to? My sister
16. Did you seize any opportunities? I've recently started stepping out of my comfort zone in a big way...on my way to seizing opportunities.
17. Where did you go today? I went to vote, pick my car up from the mechanic, the UPS store, the library and work.
18. What advice were you given? I was just informed I shouldn't be so wrapped up in the election. That was pretty good advice.
19. Today was productive. 
20. What are you glad you did today? I'm glad I took my dog for a long walk
 21. When was your last vacation? Where did you go? I went to Florida in February
22. The greatest wisdom comes from the Word of God. 
23. Who is your hero? Jesus Christ
 24. Why? He's the only One that can save sinners
25. If you could have read one person’s mind today, who would you choose? My dog
26. What was the easiest thing about today? It was generally a pretty easy day
 27. Did you thank anyone today? The guy that held the door open for me at the library
28. Did you work hard today? Yep
29. What was in your post office box today? A check, a magazine and some junk mail 
30. Today was a complete gift from God
31. What are you seeking? To live a life that honors God.

No comments:

Post a Comment