Friday, April 8, 2016

Halfway There!


This year I set a pretty ambitious goal for myself: to read 10,000 pages total. I've been tracking the books I've read so far, and the number of pages in each book. As of yesterday, I've read 5,087 pages. Halfway to my goal!

Here's what I've read so far this year. Check out my book reviews section to read reviews on most of these books.

Fiction 
Hope Harbor by Irene Hannon
Step by Step by Candace Calvert
Every Girl Gets Confused by Janice Thompson
Cold Shot by Dani Pettrey
What Happened on Beale Street by Mary Ellis
Deadlock by DiAnne Mills
Burning Proof by Janice Cantore
Traces of Guilt by Dee Henderson
God's Not Dead 2 by Travis Thrasher
Dressed for Death by Julianna Deering
Like Never Before by Melissa Tagg

Nonfiction
Bronner by Sherri Burgess
Called for Life by Kent and Amber Brantly
And It Was Beautiful by Kara Tippets
Synced by Jennifer Kennedy Dean
Honestly by Daniel Fusco


4,913 pages until I reach my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment