Saturday, April 1, 2017

Random Questions: April 2017


1. Did you make someone laugh today? Was it intentional? I made some kids laugh by playing silly songs. 
 2. What makes you sad? Seeing people waste their potential. 
3. Was today typical? Why/Why not? Pretty much.
 4. Who do you trust the most? God. 
 5. What’s your next major deadline? What is it for? I have a self-imposed deadline to be fully funded for my mission in Hungary by the end of April. 
6. What did you have for breakfast today? Apple sauce
7. Do you have any regrets today? Yes
 8. How did you add art to your life today? I didn't.
 9. Travelling makes me happy. 
10. When is the last time you danced? Today...to Disney music.
11. List the people you live with. Older brother, younger brother, 2 younger sisters and my parents.
12. What fears did you have today? Fear of falling short of the goals I set for myself.
13. What did you forget? To buy shampoo when I was at Target.
14. What is your favorite TV show? Gilmore Girls, Criminal Minds or Last Man Standing
15. I have faith that Jesus saves. 
16. Who is the last person you kissed? My little sister
 17. What did you wear today? Jeans, t-shirt, cardigan and flip-flops
18. What is testing you? Support raising...pushing me out of my comfort zone!
19. What’s the oldest thing you’re wearing today? My glasses
20. List 5 things you should have done today. I should have: 1) Read my Bible more 2) Replied to several texts I forgot to reply to 3) Spent more time with my family 4) Bought shampoo 5) Enjoyed the weather more
21. Where did you spend the most time today? Work
22. Share a favorite quote. "Twenty years from now, you'll be more dissapointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." ~Mark Twain
23. Who did you worry about today? My sister
 24. Were you creative today? How? I wrote for a while...that's as creative as I get.
25. What is the next major purchase you need to make? Plane tickets to Chicago
 26. What is the last thing that made you cry? 
27. Today was tough because support raising is scary.
28. Who are you jealous of? No one, really.
 29. Where do you want to go next? Hungary (4 1/2 more months!)
30. What did you read today? Currently reading Threads of Suspicion 

No comments:

Post a Comment