Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Random Questions: November 2017

1. What decision are you glad you made? The decision to move to Budapest to be a teacher.
2. Share some good advice. Love more. 
3. What occupied your mind today? Mostly things involving teaching
4. What was the best conversation you had today? I had so many great conversations with students today.
5. Do you love your job? Very much so!
 6. If you could get rid of one of your habits, what would it be? My habit of talking more than I should.
7. List 5 things you wish you had with you today. More coffee, comfier shoes, markers, phone charger and a warmer coat.
8. What are the achievements you are most proud of? Graduating college
9. What gadgets did you use today? Phone, laptop, coffee maker, copier...
 10. What shocked you? I found out I was saying a Hungarian word wrong and the way I was saying it was actually a swear word! 
11. What was the last lie you told? I can't remember. I hate lying. 
12. What is your favorite cuisine? Mexican
13. What do you have too much of? Papers on my desk.
14. What do you want to tell yourself in one year? "Look how much you've grown."
15. What is your greatest strength? 
16. Other than your clothes, what was with you the majority of the day? My phone and lesson plan binder.
17. What’s your guilty pleasure? Gilmore Girls
 18. What is bothering you? Lately I've been bothered by comparing myself with others. Terrible.
19. What inspires youSeeing my students work hard to succeed.
 20. What impression did you make on others today? I hope I impressed on my students the importance of respect.
 21. What did you give up on today? Nothing.
 22. How did you play today? Met a friend for coffee and journaled. :) 
23. Name the last three things you used today. Laptop, toothbrush, toothpaste
 24. What sound do you hate hearing? The sound of anyone cracking their knuckles. Hate it!
25. Do you feel appreciated? Most of the time
26. Today I had too much occupying my time
27. What worries you? Currently all of the sad things happening in America worries me.
28. What did you get to do today? Teach, English Club and coffee with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment