Sunday, May 1, 2016

Random Questions: May Edition


1. Who was kind to you today? My little sister
 2. Who is the last person you spoke with? A student that I tutor
3. What makes you feel alive? Traveling
4. The store I frequent the most is Kroger. 
5. How did you relax today? By drinking coffee and reading.
 6. Describe your favorite pair of shoes you own now. I'm loving a pair of white sandals I just bought. They're strappy and comfy.
 7. What rule had the most impact on your day? "We are masters to the words unsaid, but slaves to the ones we let slip out." ~Winston Churchill
8. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Too lazy to count them
9. Today I lost track of time. 
10. I really wish toy whistles hadn’t been invented. 
11. What’s the most expensive thing you own that you can carry? Probably my iPhone
12. How much money is in your wallet right now? Maybe $0.50? If that!
13. Why was today unique? I'm sick, so it's unique that it's 11:45 a.m. and I'm still in bed.
 14. What did you leave undone today? So far, everything (see above about still being in bed!)
15. Today the weather was beautiful.
 16. What was in your email today? An email about a new donation for my mission to Hungary!
17. What do you wish you had said today? Can't think of anything
18. What was the biggest decision you made today? To stay home from church to rest and get better
19. What are you waiting for? My mission project to Hungary!
20. What is the prevailing truth about your day. God provides
 21. What is the last thing you settled for? I can't think of anything...
22. Describe your day in a six word sentence. I wish I was not sick.
23. What was the last thing that hurt you? Something someone said to me a few days ago
24. Did you use your time wisely today? Nope. Still in bed! Stupid cold.
 25. Did you have a dream last night? Describe it. I can never remember my dreams.
26. Where do you wish you were? Church
27. What music did you hear today? Just finished listening to Elvis.
28. What did you have the most fun doing today? Resting and listening to music
29. What do you love most about what you get to do every day? The kids that I get to work with
30. What hobbies do you have? Traveling, reading, working on puzzles, planning trips...
31. What was the lowest point of your day? Waking up sick

No comments:

Post a Comment