Sunday, January 1, 2017

Random Questions: January 2017


Last January, I thought it'd be fun to begin the 5-year journal idea. The basic concept is that you answer a set of questions every month, and at the beginning of the next year, you start all over again with the same questions. At the end of the five years, you can see how your answers changed over the course of the project. I missed a couple of months last year, but I want to continue with it anyway. So, here are my answers for January 2017. You can check out the January 2016 answers here.

1. What is your number one goal this year? To glorify God in every area of my life.
2. What are you most grateful for? My relationship with Christ and the impact He has had on my life.
 3. Are you content? Yes, I'm content, but I'm also eagerly awaiting the changes that 2017 will bring.
 4. What is your best memory of last year? My time spent in Hungary.
5. What was the last major accomplishment you had? Is it bad that I'm struggling to come up with an answer?
 6. What possession could you not live without? Books
7. Can people change? I believe God can change anybody, so of course people can change.
 8. What is the last “good” thing you ate? Homemade pumpkin bread
9. What is your current favorite snack? Apples dipped in almond butter
10. What made you smile today? Playing with my niece
11. What’s your favorite accessory? Probably my necklace that says my name
12. What is making you mad? The current state of America. This isn't the country our Founding Fathers envisioned, and we're continuing to do downhill.
13. What did you have for dinner today? Chili
14. What did you get done? Studied Hungarian
15. Who last called you on the phone? Amanda
16. Who are you in love with? God :)
 17. What are you grateful for? Books, the ability to travel, my relationship with God...so much to be grateful for.
 18. The best part of today was the feeling that I got a lot accomplished. 
19. My current favorite website is hungarianreference.com
20. What is the hardest thing you’re dealing with? Family relationship issues
21. Today I wish I had more coffee
22. Tomorrow will be better because it's a new day
23. What made today unusual? It was a pretty normal day for me.
24. What are you looking for from life? Opportunities to be a witness for Christ
25. What is your favorite thing to drink? Coffee or water
26. Today the temperature was 55 degrees.
 27. How much did you spend at the grocery store the last time you went? $5
28. Tomorrow I will have a long day at work
29. What was your last major purchase? Plane tickets
30. My house is a home because honestly, my house doesn't feel much like a home right now
31. Who is the last person to tell you they loved you? My little sister

No comments:

Post a Comment