Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Random Questions: March 2017



1. The funniest thing you heard today. A Hungarian podcast that I listened to was pretty funny.
2. If you could have a new talent what would you want? I'd love to be good at painting.
 3. Who is your best friend but not your spouse? Emily
4. What do you wish you had left unsaid? I can't recall anything.
5. What was the first thing you ate or drank today? Coffee
6. Are you saving or spending? Saving
7. On a scale of 1-10 how clean is your house? (10 being the cleanest) 7
 8. What is the last song you listened to? "Say You Won't Let Go" by James Arthur
9. What relaxes you? Reading or taking a walk
10. What is the most valuable thing you own? I don't really own anything that's valuable.
11. What did you find inspiring today? I was inspired by how hard one of the kids I tutor works.
 12. Are you happy? Yep
13. How much “me” time did you take today? Currently doing that now...10 minutes so far.
14. List three things you have faith in. Jesus Christ. Can't think of anything else.
15. Who is the last person you said “I love you” to? My dog
 16. Did you seize any opportunities? Nope
17. Where did you go today? Work, Crave Coffee shop, Kroger, my friend's church and the gas station.
18. What advice were you given? "Don't beat yourself up. It's just a part of life."
19. Today was challenging. 
20. What are you glad you did today? Talked to a friend about Hungary.
21. When was your last vacation? Where did you go? To Dallas to visit some friends.
22. The greatest wisdom comes from God. 
23. Who is your hero? Jesus Christ
24. Why? He's my Savior
25. If you could have read one person’s mind today, who would you choose? The autistic boy I tutored.
26. What was the easiest thing about today? Work was pretty easy today.
 27. Did you thank anyone today? Lots of people
28. Did you work hard today? Yep
29. What was in your post office box today? Junk
30. Today was a complete _learning experience_. 
31. What are you seeking? To glorify God.

No comments:

Post a Comment