Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Random Questions: August 2017


1. What did you have for lunch today? A hamburger from Belly Acres
 2. What did you let go of? tons of physical stuff I just don't need
3. What is the one thing you want to accomplish tomorrow? At least one Hungarian lesson
4. What was the last gift you gave? I can't remember...
 5. The last time I exercised yesterday when I went to the park to walk around the lake
6. What did you create today? Memories
7. What memories did you think about today?
 8. What is the last risk you took? Driving on 240 North ;)
 9. What made you compromise? The need to avoid conflict
10. Who do you look up to? Two of my friends
 11. On a scale of 1-10 my day was a 8 
12. What did the last text message you received say? "We have the membership so we can meet you outside and bring you in free!"
13. Do you owe anyone money? Nope
 14. What is your own favorite physical feature? My eyes
15. What was the worst thing you ate today? A hamburger...so good, but so unhealthy
16. I hope no one was looking when I poured my third cup of coffee of the day
17. How many miles did you drive/ride today? Probably around 75
18. Who was the first person you saw today? My youngest sister
19. What’s your biggest phobia? Spiders
20. What was your first full thought this morning? "I need coffee."
21. How full is your fridge? Not very
 22. What was the last healthy thing you did for yourself? Worked out
23. What did you have to wait for today? Traffic
24. What did you win? I survived 240North
25. Who had the biggest influence on your day? My little sister
 26. What can you learn from today? Enjoy the little things
27. What was the highest point of your day today? Going to Overton Park
 28. Did you pay it forward? Yep
 29. What would you like to learn more about? The history of Central Europe
 30. What new TV show do you refuse to watch? I can't even name any new tv shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment